Show, Share and Play,
Come to the Demo Day!
The Demo Day is an informal space for game developers, hobbyists, students and anyone who is interested in games to show and share their work, play games, get and give feedback and make better games. So if you are an indie, student or a hobbyist game designer, developer or artist we want you there!!
If you have a project – be it a game digital or non digital, tools, plugins, music, art, literature – anything that is game related, this is the place to showcase it! If you still think your project might not fit in to the scheme of things, please fill the form below, lets talk and figure it out 🙂
IGDA Bangalore has been running Demo Days for years and now we are moving on to a bigger chapter that can help highlight more games from across India.
Who is the Demo Day for and why should you be attending?
- You’ve been working on a game/tool/plugin/music/art/asset, and are just itching to show it to some people.
- You’re an artist/designer, and you have this really interesting project you’re working on or have completed, which is somewhat related to games (maybe a third cousin?)
- You want to help developers by doing your bit – See their games/projects, give them feedback and cheer them on!
- You want to see what other local developers are doing – so that you could pepper them with questions on their games, and ask them for advice about your own.
- Get to meet a lot of indies, students and hobbyists; and maybe even collaborate!!
- Experience projects in production and have bragging rights when they go platinum 😉
- and last but not least, it is a lot of fun!!
If you would like to showcase your game at the Demo Day, please fill in the form below. NOTE: This form is for those who want to showcase their projects and not attend the event; the event will be free and open to all and more details on how to attend will be shared soon.